0

Chapter Six: Yuki

Author: Yuki
 
Chapter 6: You

{Jin's point of view}

The scene that I've been missing for the past 2 decades, now here I am reminiscing. I'm not too sure what would I gain if I came back to my hometown. Once again, I peek at the flower carving in my right fist. Has it already been a century? Ahaha... I'm 31 this year, yes, I can't seem to remember. Honestly, how can I remember all of my memories when I was kid anyway? Absurd.

The only thing that binds me with this place is my vow to Ri-chan. I can't wait to meet her. Is she still the same weak girl that I know? Or had she became as strong as Muhd Ali? I clench the old carving tighter as if extracting some kind of powerful force from it. Outside the window of the train, green mountainous forest stretched across the distance stared at the fast moving train. I unfold the small paper that Aunt Mika just passed me earlier. Feeling the surge of familiarity as the name of the route entered in my mind's box.

Three more hours before I arrive to my destination. This anticipation is killing me. Maybe I've been missing her too much that's why this curiosity builds up until I, myself, can't control it anymore. The feelings that I've held back till now pour rapidly like the spurting of violent lava from an active volcano. The euphoria is addicting. But what if she already have her own family? Is she married? Or perhaps she already have 5 kids? If it's like that, what do I suppose to do?

Ridiculous if I told everyone that I've been in love with the girl from my past, when I was 8 years old. Will any of them believe me? This feeling is sickening until I can't even make my eyes turn to other girls. I feel like crackers that had been dipped in a cup of hot milk. Soft but yet hard. My heart is no longer in my possession but her.

Damnation! What 'non-alien' thoughts that spun in my head just now? Pinning myself in the past is not really a good choice cause the guarantee that she hadn't settled down with other guy is very low. I have to cure this sickness soon!

{Author's point of view}

"Shika~ I got something for you~," Hayat sang happily. He exited from his car. He held a paper bag on his left hand containing several flavours of chocolates and also a carton of hazelnut milk tea. He bought them on his way home. He never thought that flavoured milk tea was sold in Japan as it was Yushika's favourite drink.

He saw Yushika approached him with a bucket of water. Seemed like she was about to water the flowers. "Brother!," Yushika shouted. Her paces quickened. Her eagerness was due to fact that she saw the paper bag. She could guess what was inside that sparkling looking brown bag.

Unfortunately....

SLIP... BAM!

"SHIKA!."

She slipped and fell on the garage tile. The bucket flung above her while the water landed straight onto her. Pouring like a sudden heavy rain, wetting her clothes. The bucket landed on her side.
"Ouchie~," Yushika spoke in pain while her hand rubbing her waist. Her right thigh was exposed as her long gown pulled up because of the fall.

"Curse the tile. I'll change all the tiles to carpets by tomorrow. I'll call my man now," his tone was anxious. Here came the overprotective brother.

"B-but brother, carpet in a garage is a bit too..."

"No more empty talk, Shika. Wait, uh, hello. Nobumasa-san. Oh yes.... I'd like to buy the carpets and it will be very kind of you if you can put it on to all the floor in this villa... Oh really? Thank you so much. I'll pay you double... That's very humble of you... Thank you once again...," Hayat ended his conversation on his phone with a click.

He looked at Yushika. Her wet clothes exposed the straps to her bra. Red. The shape of her bra and her exposed skin beneath the wet garments now for only him to stare. His cheeks flushed instantly. Some weird thoughts spun in his brain. 'Women's body?! Are they always this sensuous?'

Yushika realised the expression on her brother's face. "AAAAaaahhh!," she yelled suddenly. "Pervert!! Why are you blushing? You, perverted freak!," she crossed her arms to shield Hayat's view of her exposed skin and quickly she stood up and rushed to her bedroom.

Hayat sat there stunned. 'Pervert. Freak.' Those words were like daggers that pierced him constantly and it hit him bullseye. He was still blushing when he stood up to walk into the house. His merismatic legs led him to his bedroom and slumped his body onto his bed. His mind was still frozen by the blushing image of Yushika. Now his mind was dirtied by the images of his sister's exposed body.

"Shoot! Shoot!," Hayat regained his sanity. He shook his head fast and closed his eyes. Again the earlier images ran across his head. His cheeks flushed again. "I'm a pervert! Not only that I stared at that gorgeous body, I'm also lusting to touch it! God, help me return my sanity!," he cupped his face with both of his hands with frustration.

The paper bag that he brought earlier was tossed beside his bed. He reached for the picture frame on his end table. Yushika's blushing face stood there with him at the park in Saudi. Those were the happiest moments. Holding hands with each other, still feeling so innocent. No weird feelings like what he did now. The only priority is keep Yushika from danger. But wait, or is it actually that weird feeling was there all along.

He tried to shook off his thoughts but failed. 'I gotta apologise to Shika, first. Her images still flash in my mind but loving her more than a sister is definitely a crime. I must apologise to her or she could never trust me anymore.' Silently he plead to God, hoping that Yushika would not hate him.

+++++++++++++

'As expected, this school hasn't change at all,' Jin thought. The school where he met his beloved Ri-chan. Come to think of it, he realised that he did not know Ri-chan's full name. The only difference the school made was the new building behind the administration block. He wandered to what he call the playground. Once again reminiscing his memories with his long-beloved Ri-chan.
He approached the swing next to the tree house...

*flashback*

"Nii-chan~," that soft voice startled him. The little girl looked at him with a pair of puppy eyes. Jin was sitting on the swing with a frown. Perhaps he was having a bad day. "Here.. This is a magic candy!,"she smiled as she handed a 'Chupa! Chupa!' lollipop.
"Magic? I don't believe in magic though, but I'll take the candy," Jin took the candy and read the label. 'Coke flavoured candy'.

Suddenly, the cute looking girl kissed his right cheeks and said, "Happy birthday, Nii-chan." And quickly she ran away to exit the main gate of the school. Jin was still sitting on the swing started to smile. 'Ri-chan is always full of surprise,' Jin thought.

*end of flashback*

When the sun about to set, Jin started to walk back to his family's house in that area. He was thinking if Ri-chan was still living in that area and his eagerness to meet his long-lost-beloved clouded his mind.

{Yushika's point of view}

After that embarrassing event earlier this evening, I took my shower and tried my best to calm down. I throw my body on my bed, still feeling my hot cheeks. Obviously, brother was staring at my breasts! I can't forget how his eyes stared at me as if I'm some sort of food to be eaten. That face look terrifying. Are all men like that?

I snatched my phone and looked at the my wallpaper. Hm... Yes, it's his face. The same soft and caring face. But I can't just forget that expression of him earlier. Brother has always full of smiles but ever since he came to this villa, that old brother of mine is just different. I know, he's caring and all, but even now, he is overbearing, overprotective and a bit... lewd.

Now that I think about it, my cheeks feel hot again. Extremely hot that I can feel it is spreading towards my neck! Is this kind of phenomenon is normal? Being stared at by a guy makes our body feels hot? I close my eyes, determine to vanquish my thoughts...

Chapter 7 is coming soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top