4

Chapter Two : Yuki

Author: Yuki

Chapter two: New World

"Brother...," Yushika whispered while reaching for Hayat's cheek. Her brown iris searched his expression with concern. She knew that Hayat was worried as it was written in his face. "Forgive me... I never meant to worry you like this...," Yushika whispered. It has been a while since she saw Hayat's expression like that. The first time was when she was in the hospital four years ago. That expression of his that tore her heart apart. So much that she wanted nothing but to make him smile.

Hayat turned away exiting his bedroom and left Yushika. He went to the balcony of their condominium and sat there. Crying softly. Tearing his ego apart. 'No, I can't let Shika see me like this. I can't even think straight if something bad happen to her, why am I yelling at her? I can't even control myself if it's something about Shika, why am I like this? Instead of yelling her, why can't I even protect her?!' Hayat battled with himself.

Then..

Suddenly, Yushika grabbed Hayat's waist from behind. She hugged him as if she knew what was running in his mind. "Please... Don't blame yourself, i-it was my fault," Yushika stuttered. Her tears streamed down her cheeks.

Hayat reached Yushika's right hand and dragged it up to his chest.

BADUMP! BADUMP! BADUMP! BADUMP!

Yushika froze there. She could feel Hayat's heart beating fast. 'Did I make him worry like this?.' The feeling of guilt swell inside her heart.

"I'm sorry, Shika. I shouldn't be mad at you," Hayat murmured while still gazing outside their condominium. "I'm useless as a brother."

"SHHH! Never say such thing! You've been kind enough to make me guilty, so please never ever say that you are useless, cause you're not. Brother, I adore you, so please...," Yushika sobbed tightening her grip on Hayat's body. "You know what I fear the most? Losing you... I hate good-bye's. Does it mean that this is the end of us? Where else can I turn to if you're not here? Why would you wa-"

Hayat turn his body facing Yushika. Yushika gazed at Hayat's expression with please-don't-leave-me look. Her watery eyes pierced through Hayat's heart as if he also could feel Yushika's misery. "What's with that look, Shika? You thought I'll leave you here alone? Ridiculous! Here I am, trying to tell this big girl that I'll be bringing her along to Abi's Villa in Japan the day after tomorrow. Let's see what's our big girl's answer...," Hayat humored. He thought that Yushika was about to object but actually she was just worried that Hayat would leave her behind. He couldn't help but smile in happiness.

Yushika wiped her tears and grinned happily,"Bet you know what my answer is!," she exclaimed.

++++++++++++++++++

Bait Al-Wardah (House of Flower), Japan

"Ohohohohoho, Look how lovely my little Yushika is... Ohohohoho~ Just like my lovely garden," Abi sang happily. "How do you like Abi's villa? Remarkable, yes?."

"Definitely, look at those flowers over there!," Yushika shouted enthusiastically.

"I chose from the finest flower seeds with a lil' bit of biotechnology, gorgeous! Definitely perfecto! Now, my lil' Yushika, you will share the joy of living in this magnificent yet adorable world of flower with your beloved and handsome abi! Hohohohohohohoho~," Hayat's father laughed proudly.

Hayat, on the other hand, just sat in the gazebo watching the happy scene emitted by his father and Yushika. He was thinking what would it be like if his mother was still here? I bet she would be really happy as he knew that his mother really wanted a daughter. Then his mind drifted to his twin brother, Fatah Al-Widad. It has been 6 years already. They weren't close at the first place but being born on the same day had been very difficult for Hayat.

Once, there was this issue on who should be the one to succeed the family business. It was decided that Hayat should be the one. Hayat, actually, didn't have any interest on business but because of the family tradition, he couldn't do anything about it. Widad, on the other hand, gladly gave up the position as he knew that he didn't have any choice, realising the fact that he was the second son. but then again, he chose the path of education and now, as he was informed, he is a professor in Tokyo University.

"How did you get the time to do all this? You are incredible, abi!'" Yushika praised sincerely.

"Cor-rect! Your Abi indeed is incredible! Ohohohohoho~ I got the time in the world! Before going to work, I'll telephoned the gardener to water, pull out weeds and plant the seeds, of course!! Hohohoho~"

'I thought you did this by your self...,' Yushika sighed. There was no point of complimenting Hayat's father if all the works are done by the gardener....

Chapter 3 is coming soon!!!!

4 comments:

SAKU said...

Another great chapter indeed! I was a bit concern with Hayat being really, overprotective about Yushika but that makes me loving him even more.

Can I have him?

You know, the word "Abi" made me laughed because my lil' brother's name is "Abi". I mean, I call him that. That's why I kept imagine him so but I also imagine it was Daidouji Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura because she's kinda like that.

Oh, I just adore this chapter!

Thanks for the post.

Wow! You're ahead of us already! :)

Gonna have to work hard for this.

YUKI said...

ahaha... thanks~ hey i introduced another person here... that is Widad.

i'm tryna make this person a total contrast from hayat... but i cn't figure out,what kind of traits and flaws should this Widad guy have! >.<

good luck 4 ur upcoming chapter~ im lookin 4ward to it!!! XD

IssMee said...

ahahahahaha~~
i was laughing at the end... i like the father's character here~ very friendly and loving and somehow eccentric?? ahahaha~
awww~~~ romance fill the air!!!!
It's obvious Hayat like Shika more than a lil' sis. he's dense, isn't he?? ahahaha~~
Abi is kinda playful while Hayat and Widad kinda serious~
<3 <3 <3

YUKI said...

yup i was thinking that Widad should be serious.. but you'll know, what kind of person he is in the next chapter, hopefully~ xD

Post a Comment

Back to Top