0

Chapter Five: Yuki

Author: Yuki

A/N: Starting this chapter, I will write the story in each of the characters' point of view. XD And of course, my point of view as an author as well in some part of the story. Note that the stories linked together.. ;) If you think this way of writing is not suitable, then feel free to comment. :D

Chapter 5: Days

{Yushika's point of view}

Honestly, I don't understand why children rude to their parents. I think it was wrong to do so. Without them, we won't be seeing this beautiful world. And I never thought that brother is one of them. I'm very disappointed to know this fact. He is charming and caring but knowing that he'd given a cold shoulder towards Abi makes me want to scream.


In this large room of mine, I thought of several events that occurred for the past few days. I felt relieved when the scary stranger walked out the door that day but somehow I feel that maybe he'll be coming back. I don't understand why do I feel anxious about it but remembering the menacing expression held by brother and the stranger raise my fear from my heart.


"Ting! Ting! You've got one new message! Ting! Ting!"


I flip open my phone to scan who is the sender of the recent message. My eyes fix at the name of the expected sender. 'Brother Hayat,' it says.


"Shika... Pls tell me what's botherin' ur mind? Im nt interested in dis silent treatment. Jus lemme talk 2 u?"


I sigh heavily upon seeing the message. Deep within my heart, I know I shouldn't treat brother like this. Then I decided to reply his instant message with...


"No worries. I'll be fine by tomorrow. Good night."


Is this okay? My heart hesitated for a moment thinking whether my reply sounds cold or not. I know it's a bit short for someone to be demanded for answer from but I don't know what to write. My fingers tremble right away as I clicked the 'send' button.


++++++++++

{Hayat's point of view}

"No worries. I'll be fine by tomorrow. Good night"


What does she mean by that? Wait... I rarely see Shika acting like this. I walked back and forth in front of my bedroom like a fool. My mind drifted towards Shika but I just can't come up with a good explanation why did she ignore me earlier. I thought that today is suppose to be fun because it has been a while since we go out together.


PMS? Hm.. Maybe... But wait? Is she sick? I know that she has a weak body. There were several times she passed out and the minute she woke up after worrying the hell damn of me, she told me she didn't remember having unconscious. What should I do? What should I do? But if she passed out, she definitely not replying my message, right?


My mind spins like a never ending merry-go-around. I went to the toilet and wash my anxious face hoping that my anxiety would just fade away. I strolled down to the kitchen and took out a carton of fresh milk and pour a cup of it for myself. The daily routine that I never missed before heading to sleep. As I enter my room, I throw my 187 centimeters tall body on my king-sized bed still thinking about my beloved little sister. I miss her smile the most. The most pretty smile I've ever seen.


But I know that thinking like this is a taboo even if I know that she's not my real sister. I can't break my vows to her. Never. She'd my sister and that's how I suppose to treat her. Nothing more, nothing less. I yawned for the last time and drifted to my dream..land.


++++++++++++


{Danial's point of view (Hayat's father)}

The air in this dining room seems a bit different. Well, sort of lovelier than last night. I guess those two already made up, huh. Hayat has changed since Yushika came to his life. Remembering back how he use to be when his late fiancee died gave a chill down my spine. He was like a walking dead during his period of depression but seeing him like this now really delights me.


"Ehhh!! So lovey-dovey in the morning~ Abi also would like the same treatment," I look at them with a pair of puppy eyes. That lovely daughter of mine is wearing a soft green coloured apron. She looks like a Barbie doll. I'm very proud to have a daughter like her.


Yushika prepared my plate as well as utensils as she always did if we have our breakfast. "Here you go, Abi," she goes. I like that smile on her face, I'm sure if she were to be allowed by Hayat to go out she is one eye-candy. Then I saw her settled as usual beside Hayat and chattering of this two so-called-siblings filled the room.


I can see the smile spread on Hayat's face. That is the smile of happiness.
"Ok, then, Abi.. I gotta go. Shika, Take care," Hayat greet. Eh.. wait. Since when did he greet me like that? As a father I'm very proud. It feels like I'm in the verge of tears.


"Okay, drive safe...," I called out as I wave him with my handkerchief. This is a bliss knowing that my son finally respect me. My other problem will be Widad. I just don't know how to teach him a lesson so that he will be a good gentleman but not some rude smug face brat. I shake my head as I thought about the possibility that Widad can change.


Right now, Yushika was tending the garden. That's why the cost of maintaining the house has decrease. Having women around really lighten the housework's burden. Even maid is not needed anymore. But then I feel pity for Yushika. Someday she would definitely get tired of living in this golden cage for sure.


+++++++++++++

{Author's point of view}

Puzzled, he once again looked at the figure who waved at him. 'I think I know him,' Hayat thought as he tried to remember who was that man. The man now approached him gracefully. His paces made a soft 'thud' on the floor. Like a world-class model, the man attracted so many eyes in the lobby. Not that he was handsome, but he's merely a typical Japanese, but only that he had this charisma that set most eyes only to him.


"Ash! Heaven bliss, never thought that I'd run into you here," he greeted enthusiastically as he punch slightly on Hayat's shoulder. When they were standing together like that, they were consider as the 'Yearly Hotties' in women's magazine. There stood the 187 cm Hayat and also the 185.5 cm man in front of the counter.


It took moments before Hayat could recognise the man that claimed to know him. Furthermore, it seemed like the man had known him for so long as the man itself knew Hayat's nick-name as it was his name during his golden days in college. The man was wearing a modest tracksuit with a backpack clasping his well-built body.


"It's you, Jin. Seriously, I didn't recognise you back there. What happen to your long hair?," Hayat managed a question. For all he knew that Murasame Jinnosuke had his long hair kept in a pony-tail style during the college time. Even though Jinnosuke was his kouhai, but due to his involvement in the student council, they became quite close. At that time, Jin was the treasurer while Hayat was the vice-president.


"I think this look fits me better. I can't be the messy hellion forever. Ahahaha."


"I suppose so. Anyway, what brought you here? Meeting someone important?"


"Not really important. My aunt works here, so I was just going to ask for direction of my hometown. I'm not use to this place anymore," Jinnosuke chuckled.


"So I'll leave you to that. If you have any time, You can always call me and maybe we can have a dinner in my family's villa. I'm sure you won't regret the meals!," Hayat declared with anticipation as he handed a small lilac card written his name as well as his phone number. "May there be times when we can meet again," with that Hayat waved his hand and proceed to the basement where he got his car started and zoomed for the villa. Eager to meet Yushika...


Chapter 6 is coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top