Author: Yuki
Chapter 3: The Catastrophe beside me
The breeze brushed her cheeks taking along Yushika's heat with it. She could not figure out why the feeling was so familiar. Gazing accross the distance from the villa, she could see green scenery stretched miles over the mountains. Still in the flower paradise, she enjoyed being pampered by the smell and the sight of those flowers sprawling around her.
Hayat's father had long gone inside, telling her that he should take an afternoon nap like what he did always. Hayat was still sitting on the gazebo and he did not even make a sound since they entered the villa earlier that day. She was wondering what to do now that she is in Japan. She was thinking if she should start working or not. She turned her head looking at Hayat.
'Hmm... the successful rate must be around 1.999%, which rounds off into 2%. I better ask Abi for help. Asking brother for something like this has a lot of hazardous risks. Ear plugs should be use to prevent any damage in any parts of my body if this were to be known by brother' Yushika thought.
++++++++++++
"Ohoho, lucky-lucky! Perhaps you can work in the path of your own interest! Say, dear, what do you think you're good at?," he giggled while looking at Yushika's face with interest.
"I don't know either. I never thought about it before. I think, I'm good at cooking, I guess," Yushika answered as she tried to think of any of her other specialty that might be useful to find a job.
"Hahaha~ This is easier than I thought! You just have to make a bento for me, your magnifico father, and your lame brother Hayat everyday! How does that sound? Perfect job, isn't it? Gahahaha~," Hayat's father laughed triumphantly.
"Abi! You're not taking me seriously~ If i asked brother, definitely, he won't allow me to have one. What should I do? What should I do?," she replied with disappointment.
"Aw-right! Aw-right! Let your kind-hearted Abi think of something, okay? Let see... Hmm.. I'm thinking... I'm thinking..... Very hard... Thinking really hard... Hmm... Still thinking... Hmm......." he said while trying to be serious about it. He kept silence for a long moment until he started to snore.
Yushika, who was also trying to think what kind of job should she pursued, shook her head as she heard Hayat's father snore. 'So much for asking some help,' she spoke quietly.
++++++++++++++
"Shika! I'm going now!," Hayat shouted from the dining room. Yushika was in the kitchen washing dishes. The schedule was still the same, Hayat would call out her name then she would approached her brother and lastly kissing his right cheek while whispering "Take care, brother" to his right ear. Hayat would smile everytime she said that and that makes Yushika's heart skip a beat.
She knew that it was wrong to feel that way for her brother and there were many times she tried reasoning with herself for her lack of self-control. It was not easy for a grown woman like her to not feel that way. However, she really tried her best not show it for she know that Hayat deserved someone who was better than her.
+++++++++++++++++
"EEEEEeeeehhhhh!!!?!??!!! What happen to all of my porcelains? My lovely ceramic tea sets? My awesome picnic glass jar? Why didn't I see my lovers anywhere???,"Hayat's father horrified.
"Don't worry about it, Master. Sir Hayat told us to keep it inside the store room and change all the equipments to plastics and metals only.," the maid smiled.
"That good-for-nothing son really pisses me off. Hmph! If the other one also came, this house will be in disaster! Ceh, I should have made daughters at the first place... Beautiful, gorgeous, soft, graceful daughters like my lovely lil' Yushika... Hooo~hohohohohoho....," Hayat's father exclaimed and laughing proudly.
+++++++++++++++++++
That night was a disaster just as what Hayat's father mentioned as his other son, Widad, came home. He was wearing a black long sleeves shirt and dark blue jeans. His green orbs resembled his fathers eyes. He was wearing his unframed spectacles. He got the look of some dark creature of the night trying to find a predator to eat. There were no mercy in his eyes but cold and dangerous green flame.
"I heard that he lives here," Widad spoke icily as he spoke in Arabic language.
"Not even a gush of wind, now here you are showing your concern to your beloved big bro'. Ow~," his father spoke while smiling happily at his son. He knew that speaking happily like this would not change any of Widad's attitude towards him.
" Me? Concern? You're joking with me, old man...," Widad spoke rudely. But that was his nature which was very different from Hayat who was always polite while speaking with the others.
"Then why are you here? Trying to mess up with me, huh?," his father replied cold.
"Abi! I figure out what I want to-," Yushika who was climbing down the stairs stopped as she was stunned by the cold atmosphere. She looked at the stranger who was standing beside Hayat's father.
"Hahaha..., what now? What a woman like her doing in a bachelor's house? What is she? Trying to take all of your fortune, huh, old man?," Widad expressed while his expression was still as cold as ice.
"Shut your rude mouth up. You are nothing to compare to her, you good-for- nothing human,." his father said, tensed.
"Hoi, woman, what are you? This old man's scandal? Huh, can't believe that you're actually interested in chicks, old man.," Widad mocked.
"I'm home," a sound from the doorway made everyone in the room turn. It was Hayat and he was also shocked by the unwelcome guest who was also standing beside his father.
"Ah~ Brother...."
4th chapter is coming soon! ;)
Posted by



0 comments:
Post a Comment